That’s thanks to the M Sport package. It looks really smooth and sporty. Possibly it should appeal to a broader group of potential customers.
In the U.S., the M Sport option cost is $3,400 and it includes:
- Shadowline exterior trim
- 19″ M Double-spoke wheels
- Aerodynamic kit
Unfortunately, as far as we like the exterior look (the leather interior is quite specific), the all-electric range of just 16 miles (26 km) EPA, using a 12.0 kWh battery, remains too low to recommend the car.
The good thing is that the all-electric 7-Series is in the works.
BMW 745e Specs:
- Max system output 290 kW / 394 hp and 600 Nm – six-cylinder in-line gasoline engine (210 kW / 286 hp) and 83 kW electric motor
- 12.0 kWh battery for up to 54-58 km (33.5-36 miles) or all-electric range
- Acceleration 0–100 km/h in 5.2 seconds
- Top speed 250 km/h (155 miles)
- Top speed (electric) 140 km/h (87 miles)
- Charging time for 100% charge: 4.4 h at 3.7 kW (16 A / 230 V)
BMW 745Le Specs:
- 12.0 kWh battery for up to 52-55 km (32-34 miles) or all-electric range
- Acceleration 0–100 km/h in 5.3 seconds
BMW 745e/745Le xDrive Specs:
- 12.0 kWh battery for up to 50-54 km (31-33.5 miles) or all-electric range
- Acceleration 0–100 km/h in 5.1 seconds
- Acceleration 0-60 mph (96.5 km/h) in 4.9 seconds
The new BMW 7 Series specs in detail here
175 total views, 2 views today